Business Challenge – Setting up Internet for Remote Offices
Setting up wired internet connections in remote office branches not only costs time but could also cost business’ millions of dollars for cabling. It’s worthwhile speaking to an expert to get it right the first time. As a start when planning your roll out issues you should consider:
- Remote emergency response
- Quick, stable call and responding
- Equipment circuits complexity
- LAN communication interruption
- Data processing and distribution required
Utilising the Robustel R2000 Ent helps keep everything connected through cellular networks with reliable and secure operations.
Having one device for cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WiFi and voice calls reduces the numbers of networking devices and cables purchased. Fast and easy device deployment allows the client flexibility and efficiency for their current and future requirements;
- Total Communication Solution – Voice function supports PCM audio input, which allows the client to make telephone calls over the cellular network using a standard landline telephone;
- Reliable Internet Connectivity – Four LAN ports for various IP devices connection; Embedded dual module supporting 2 SIM cards online simultaneously; Supports Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, Wi-Fi link backup and ICMP detection;
- Industrial-grade Durability – Wide temperature, Wide humidity, Dust protection, Vibration protection, Higher EMC protection, PD power interface.
Robustel R2000 Ent – the industrial dual module cellular VPN router with voice provides fast and reliable internet connectivity and enhanced voice capabilities, facilitating the response to and the management of any device – anytime and anywhere.
- Voice call/RS-232/RS-485 (choose one only) shared across an RJ11 port
- Voice call and data transmission being used simultaneously, depending upon your ISP network
- Embedded dual-module supporting two SIM cards online simultaneously
- The feature Link Manager supporting configuration of Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WiFi link backup and ICMP detection
- WAN port supporting PD feature – compatible with 802.3at
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Management and maintenance via Web/CLI/SMS SNMP/RobustLink Cloud
- Support RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform, to remote monitor, configure and update firmware)
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)