Powertec Offering Robust M2M Solutions
Powertec will always propose high quality robust M2M products and services to their clients to deal with the harsh Australian environment – products that need to perform year in and year out.
All M2M products supplied via Robustel have implemented ISO9001:2008 Quality Management system as a sophisticated approach of quality planning, quality control, quality assurance and quality improvement. Due to these quality control systems, Robustel has achieved global certifications including CE, FCC, PTCRB, AT&T, IC, Rogers, GCF, RCM, IDA, NBTC, E13.
In addition the Powertec Technical Department will provide you with local Australian-based support backed by the Technical Team at Robustel.
M2M products can address customer pain points across many industries including the following:
– Energy companies wanting to save money for meter installation and maintenance. Ensuring that central servers can monitor the status of remote sites in real time and improve capability for data analysis.
– Central system needed to monitor the status of remote sites in real time.
– The ability to use legacy systems and upgrade to LTE networks.
– Business’s that need reliable, consistent 3G/4G connectivity.
– Traffic light monitoring via a central system
– Monitoring street lighting to to save costs on maintenance and reducing energy costs for dimming, on/off timing, recognising failure, monitoring energy consumed and lamp burning hours